I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL September update

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free
~ Michelangelo ~

Lizzie Kate "Jingles Flip-It"
Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL update - stitching with RitaAnnette and Nia

I know it is now October... but finally I have parked my backside in front of the laptop and prepared my September "Jingles" update.

The last time I posted an update this is what "Jingles" looked like:

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 28 August 2014
and this is what "Jingles" looks like  now:

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 30 September 2014
Another block done!  Plus the extra border bit!  Which means that I am nearly half way through the blocks now, but I think I can safely say this won't be finished before Christmas this year...  Oh well, there is always next year!

I know I say this every time I post my "Jingles" update, but I really do love stitching on this design. The charts are all so sweet and so very easy to stitch.  Now I just have to make some time to stitch the next block... easier said than done these days!

Rita has posted her update for August and September already, so pop over and say Hi!  And while you're visiting, don't forget to drop in and say Hi to Annette and Nia too!  Hopefully they will have updates to show us very soon too!

So til the end of October when I should have some more "Jingles" to show you....


happy stitching and jingling!!
Stitching Noni xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Noni ! The LK stitching looks very happy and colourfull and You have been stitching it a lot !! Well done-keep up the good work ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jingles SAL looks great Noni. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Jingles look positively jingly, Noni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this too! Hopefully one day I will get to stitch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous :) May have to tack this one onto my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad, haven't stistched in months, so also not for our SAL!!
    I realle have to do something this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is looking so fantastic, Noni. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)