I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL August update

We all need empty hours in our lives or we will have no time to create or dream
~ Robert Coles ~

Lizzie Kate "Jingles Flip-It"
Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL update - stitching with RitaAnnette and Nia

I suppose you thought I had forgotten all about my "Jingles" SAL with the girls.... well, I am here today to let you know that "Jingles" is on the move again.

The last time I posted this is what "Jingles" looked like:

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 2 June 2014
and this is what "Jingles" looks like  now:

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 28 August 2014
I haven't quite managed to catch up to where I should be at this stage of the game, but I am getting there!  I love stitching on this design - it is so much fun and I am really looking forward to picking it up again in September.

Don't forget to pop over and check out Nia, Rita and Annette's SAL updates for the month.  Til the end of September when I have some more "Jingles" to show you....



happy stitching and jingling!!
Stitching Noni xx

15 comments:

  1. Coming along just beautifully!! I have all mine and the fabric just haven't started the Jingles yet. Im still working but not in the past few months on her last set of Winter/Christmas ones. lol Happy Stitching Noni!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so behinddddddd
    So Nobody has to look for it at my blog. :( :(
    You made a great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress!! :) it is fun to stitch along with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress. I do love this SAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and Festive:)) Great progress! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Jingles progress. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say you're doing good at catching up Noni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty, enjoy your jingles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice progress , you finished the whole heart, and even more. It is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun pattern and your stitching is lovely. It's also nice to find a fellow W.A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still hadn't put this update on my blog, because in august and september i was behing, but tomorrow or after i will update mine and yours!! :))

    I also love to stitch this design....love the colours!! :))
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)