I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL May Update

Really I don't dislike to cook, but what you cook is eaten so quickly.  
When you sew, you have something that will last to show for your efforts
~ Elizabeth Travis Johnson ~

Lizzie Kate "Jingles Flip-It"
Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL update - stitching with RitaAnnette and Nia

If you read my last post yesterday you would be almost right in thinking that I haven't gotten very far with "Jingles" since that last update... so shall we see just how far I am with this fun design?

So this was where I was up to last time I showed you Jingles on 4th May 2014.....

Lizzie Kate - "Jingles" as at 3/5/2014
and this is where I am at as of today (well 2 June 2014 actually):

Lizzie Kate - "Jingles" as at 2/6/2014
So what do think?  Pretty good progress for the month or what??  I am pretty pleased at where I am after only stitching on this for a couple of months.

I was hoping that by taking the photo outside in the sun that you would see the pretty sparkle in the fabric but it doesn't quite show up... but believe me it is there!

"Jingles" is now put away as I need to get my big fat stitching backside moving on an exchange piece that I am supposed to send off by the end of June.  Of course that means I have to stay away from my iPad and "Farmville 2"!!



Til next time, happy stitching and jingling!!
Stitching Noni xx

16 comments:

  1. Awesome progress. Love the quote at the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Omg Omg Omg
    What have you Done????
    A whole month without sleep???
    You did a awesome progress!!
    Really awesome
    This month 2 more and your as far as we are!!
    Happy stitching. Your doing a awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jingles looks fab, happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching.This a gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is fantastic progress and gorgeous stitching - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fantastic progress you must be delighted!! Love this piece, can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! Now to work like that on the exchange piece. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooww :D that's a really big progress! Well done :D
    I've finally started mine :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that quote! A wise man once said to me "never cook anything which takes longer to cook than it does to eat it" LOL
    Your stitching looks amazing, great progress.
    And for your previous post, if you like the farm you should try Dragon Story, you breed adorable little baby dragons and feed them and grow them!
    http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Story_Wiki
    It's my son's game but I look after them while he's at school!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some really great progress you have going there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What size of fabric did you use? I'm trying to figure out if I want to use linen or Aida. I'm just trying to figure out the width and length I should get

    ReplyDelete
  12. What size of fabric did you use? I'm trying to figure out if I want to use linen or Aida. I'm just trying to figure out the width and length I should get

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks fabulous! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)